In homepage of Digital design and development everything enlisted and explained clearly which seems to be quite easy to understand and it provides direction to learn about the college program, course, opportunities, financial aid, and how to contact the college.

Cognitive load: The homepage of this course stimulates thinking process and develop our sight to learn about the course as well as students feel comfortable while reading as they provide all the information clearly. The most important thing about homepage is they provided a little guide tour about the course program, financial supports, and learning methods.

Language usage: The language they have used is mainly from Html and CSS . they used html for structuring the webpage and CSS to give the designing and life to the page. Moreover, the language is quite easy to understand even non-native speakers and reader can easily understand the meaning of words. They did not use any jargon abbreviations and all words are clear and concise which makes it more impressive.

Color: The color they have used are blue, white and purple color on the background of homepage. They also used red, blue, green, and yellow on the logo of homepage as well as the red color of mouseover button seems quite interesting which matches with the color theme of the homepage. It appears pleasant to eyes and the colors for fonts.

Typography: the fonts and letters used in the homepage are very well structured and the CSS used to design the letters makes it even more readable and letters spacing and white lines makes it more impressive to readers. this really gives meaning to text.

The homepage of Digital designing and development follow and meets the criteria of accessibility audit. As they are easy to perceive, understand, operate and it gives strength to the web page designing.

In terms of perception: I would like to give 5 rating as I mentioned above everything they mentioned in this is easy to perceive and no conflicts will arise after reading this.

For understanding: I would also give 5 as it is quite easy to understand because they used an appropriate language in this.

In operable: The link and all the information is seems easy to operate thus I would give 5.

Robust: The words, colors, design, and letters give strength to the homepage and make it more interesting. Therefore, I will give also 5 for this point.